AMP – Dual Linear VCA
AMP is a 6HP Eurorack Dual Linear VCA based on the 2164 Chip.
The 2 VCA channels can be used independently or summed together making the AMP a compact 2-channel voltage-controlled mixer. Inputs are DC coupled, which makes this module compatible with both audio and CV signals.
Each VCA channel can be individually controlled via two CV inputs:
• CV input 1 associated with an attenuverting potentiometer makes it easy to create a ducking effect on your bassline.
• CV input 2 is normalled to +5V, so when there is no jack plugged in, the pot will act as a volume control.
- 2-channel voltage controlled mixer.
- 2 dedicated CV inputs per channel.
- Attenuverting CV input per channel.
- Normalled input per channel for Volume control.
- Module width : 6 HP
- Module depth : 33mm
- Power Consumption :
- 38mA at +12V
- 38mA at -12V
- Reversed polarity protection